Q: Hi, I would like to know if I can install an OEM AC for Jeep Renegade Sport 2017. If yes, how much would cost ( kit + install

Hi, I would like to know if I can install OEM AC or Jeep Renegade Sport 2017. If yes, how much would cost ( kit + installation)? Thanks

My car has 15 miles. My car has a manual transmission.

It would be difficult to determine the exact cost of all of these parts without checking with your local parts dealer. I can say that it is very likely with installing a system such as this on your vehicle and how new it is, this will very likely void your warranty on the vehicle.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr