Q: I have a honda odssey the message appear chek fuel cap.I change the new cap still the same message appear

asked by on September 26, 2017

i have honda odssey the message appear check fuel cap.I replaced the new fuel cap still the same message

You will need to have the computer checked for codes since a leaking in the fuel vapor system can cause the vehicle to think the cap is leaking. You may have a bad or leaking vapor vent or purge valve. A smoke test is used to test the system to see where any leaks are so they can be repaired as needed.