Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-cwkka0js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-cwkka0js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-cwkka0js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-cwkka0js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-cwkka0js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-cwkka0js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-cwkka0js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-cwkka0js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-cwkka0js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-cwkka0js:173:8

Q: ABS/Parking warning lights back on after supposed fix

For several years the ABS/Parking warning light was on. Using the ‘short out the diagnostic wire’ I got error code 9, so I replaced the speed sensor and that solved that problem. Today has been a rainy day and the ABS/Parking warning light came on again. This time, though, it will not flash the error code. I found the diagnostic wire (black and white stripe) by going to the module and then immediately grounded it to a good ground just off the RWAL harness. But nothing happened; it did not help. I also tried to go straight from the wire and all fuses are in good condition, plus the light came on when I turned the key in the ignition. I am wondering why it will not flash the error code and thinking that perhaps the problem is a failed RWAL module. Also, a month ago I got a brake inspection and they reported that all 4 brakes have 40% wear, so those should be okay for a while. I will appreciate your help in your giving me a diagnosis for my van. Thanks.

A: To read the flash codes, make sure you have...

To read the flash codes, make sure you have a clean and stable chassis ground or the codes will not flash. If there is a secure ground and no flash codes, then it is quite possible that this is an issue with the rear ABS module. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can attempt to retrieve codes and therefore diagnose and repair the system. Please note that with a faulty ABS module, you will not have rear anti-lock brakes so the braking characteristics will be different.