Q: How do I add a new phone number to the hands-free system?

How do I add a new phone number to the hands-free system?

A: In order to use the hands-free system in yo...

In order to use the hands-free system in your car to the fullest, you’ll want to add phone numbers so you don’t have to dial them manually. You can do this in two ways – by importing a phonebook from your phone or by adding numbers individually. Here’s how:

• Phonebook/Contacts: In the Bluetooth menu on the radio, choose add contacts with the tuner knob. Choose overwrite all contacts with the tuner knob and then press the leftmost preset button. Choose yes, and all the contacts will be imported.

• Adding an Individual Number: Choose add contacts from the Bluetooth menu with the tuner knob. Choose add one contact using the tuner knob and then press the leftmost preset button. Choose the number you want from your phone and then press yes.

Tip

Not all phones support transferring numbers or phone books. Refer to your phone’s owner’s manual.