Q: Yukon--We have replaced the Throttle Position Sensor twice now and the engine light still comes on.

The car jerks when you take off from a stop sign and it is free wheeling when going down a hill. The odd thing that hasn't made any sense, that we had a power steering line which got bad and linked down on to the transmission and the engine light went off and and stayed off until we replaced the power steering line. The car drove perfect during this time. Could it be a ground wire and where would this ground wire be placed.

There could be a wiring issue in that area where the oil leak was. You did not mention the code number. You may have two concerns with the vehicle. The car jerking is related to the Check Engine Light being on. The freewheeling condition could be an internal transmission problem. A road test would be required to evaluate this. If you would like to have this checked, a professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the jerking issue and Check Engine Light in order to have the correct repairs made.

• Yukon--We have replaced the Throttle Position Sensor twice now and the engine light still comes on.