Q: Should I replace my #3 ignition coil again?

I had #3 ignition coil to go out in my car. It was replaced and within a week the light came back on with same prob. SUGGESTION?? Since my #3ignition coil burned out after only being in a week, should i get another one put in or could this be another problem? It is missing alot and i can smell fuel once i speed up

Hi - I recommend changing all of the coils and plugs at once whenever changing any of them. They age, and pretty much fail, at similar rates. Also check for oil leaks down into the spark plug recesses—oil on the plugs, coil, or plug boots can cause shorts and misfiring as well. Once the ignition is solid, check for leaky fuel injectors or a failed engine coolant temperature sensor if the "fuel smell" is still present from the exhaust. I would recommend having an inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can come to your location, diagnose your misfiring problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and a cost estimate for any repairs.

3. Should I replace my #3 ignition coil again?