Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

A: Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway featur...

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature.

1. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway.

2. Press the Reset button to turn off this feature.

Q: How do I adjust the rear view mirror?

The rear view mirror is an essential safety feature that provides you with visibility through your rear window. Before driving, you should always adjust your mirror so that you have maximum visibility. The mirror can be adjusted manually by grabbing...

Q: Car idles rough, extremely weak and stalls when put into gear

Hello. This can be caused by a number of things. I usually start by scanning the computer for codes. This will let me know if the computer is seeing any issues. If there are no codes then I take a...

Q: Dash lights came on and gauges dropped to zero

Hello there, thanks for writing in about your 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT. First, I would suspect a faulty ignition switch, and would put that near the top of my diagnostic checklist. I also recommend a thorough visual inspection, testing of...