Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

A: Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway featur...

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature.

1. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway.

2. Press the Reset button to turn off this feature.

Q: How do I change a flat tire?

While we all hope to avoid it, there’s a significant chance that you’ll experience a flat tire in your car while on the road or after parking somewhere. If you do, it’s important that you know how to change the...

Q: Tips to up keep car that's used all day everyday

If you use your vehicle more than the normal 15,000 miles per year then you will need to adjust your scheduled maintenance for mileage driven instead of months driving. If you car does a lot of idling or start and...

Q: What kind of information is displayed on the gauges on the dashboard?

The dashboard displays all kinds of information on how your vehicle is performing. There are several different lights and gauges for different operations on your vehicle. To understand the gauges. Engine Oil Pressure. This will tell you the pressure...