Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

A: Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway featur...

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature.

1. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway.

2. Press the Reset button to turn off this feature.

Q: How do I make a call?

With the hands free feature on your car, you will be able to make phone calls while driving. This allows you to keep your hands on the wheel. To make a phone call using the hands-free feature. Press the...

Q: Vehicle acting like it is full.

Your vehicle is equipped with an emissions system that keeps evaporating fuel vapors from entering the atmosphere. When your Ford it turns off the vent valve in the system should open and allow the pressure to release and the pump...

Q: How do I use the temperature function on the touch screen?

If your vehicle is equipped with a touchscreen, it will include everything you need to use certain functions of your vehicle, including the temperature. To use the temperature function from the touch screen. Press the Up and Down arrows...