Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature.

1. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway.

2. Press the Reset button to turn off this feature.

What precautions should be followed when driving?

It’s vital that you are able to drive without distractions, without objects rolling around in the cabin, and without anything impeding your control of the car. Here are the most important precautions to follow when driving: Don’t adjust the...

Sensor oxygen light

You may not have an O2 sensor problem at all. I would need to know the codes and problems you are having to give a complete diagnosis. I would suspect you are getting codes like P0171 or P0174. These are...

Can a bad water pump . make the water drain from the radiator into my exhaust? 1995 Ford Explorer

Hello - no, a bad water pump will not pump water into your exhaust - at least not directly. A bad water pump can easily cause overheating, which unfortunately can cause a blown head gasket, or cracked cylinder head or...