Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature.

1. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway.

2. Press the Reset button to turn off this feature.

3. How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Q: How do I turn on the heated front seats?

The heated front seats are controlled by the climate control system. There are two heated seat buttons on the climate controls: one for the driver seat, and one for the passenger seat. To turn on the heated seats, press the...

Q: How do I program a personal entry code for the Keyless Entry Keypad to the memory feature?

They Keyless Entry Keypad allows you to enter your truck without using your keys. Your code for the keypad can also be programmed to the memory feature and move the seats to your settings. To program a personal Entry Code...

Q: Interior is falling apart, need help

Walk through any classic car show, glance at a car's interior, and usually the most prominent, gleaming feature of a 50’s vehicle will be the dashboard: beautifully painted metal, adorned with brushed aluminum or chrome, shining brightly. Sadly, while being...