Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature.

1. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway.

2. Press the Reset button to turn off this feature.

3. How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Q: How does the automatic light off system work?

Your lights are important for driving at night, in the rain and in many other situations. However, if you leave the lights on after turning the engine off, they can quickly drain your battery. Your car has a system designed...

Q: Shifts into reverse but locks up.

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your Ford Ranger. From what you've described, your transmission has either a broken gear or the shift forks have broke causing it to get stuck in a forward gear. You will need to have...

Q: Interior is falling apart, need help

Walk through any classic car show, glance at a car's interior, and usually the most prominent, gleaming feature of a 50’s vehicle will be the dashboard: beautifully painted metal, adorned with brushed aluminum or chrome, shining brightly. Sadly, while being...