Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature.

1. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway.

2. Press the Reset button to turn off this feature.

3. How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Q: 2012 Buick Verano steering feels like it is locking up.

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about the problems with your 2012 Buick Verano. This vehicle should have an electronic power steering system, which can be a problem when there are faulty electrical connections, worn out wiring, etc. I would...

Q: Q: Car stalling when driving.

There are a couple of things that come to mind with this particular issue. The first thing to do to start diagnosis would be to read out the faults from the engine computer and begin by correcting those issues first....

Q: change miles to km

The cleanest and most effective way to do this is to install a new instrument cluster assuming the harness is otherwise identical when connecting the metric version. I would recommend having an expert from the dealership perform this task as...