Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature.

1. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway.

2. Press the Reset button to turn off this feature.

I AM GEING CODES P2107 P2104 P2110 IPUT NEW T B S AND NEW T B C MOTER ONIT TRING TO START BUT WONT STAYRUNING 2005 Ford Mustang

Hello - the problem codes you reference (P2104, P2107, P2110) are symptoms of the electronic throttle for your engine. The throttle actuator, position sensor and control systems are malfunctioning. Further diagnosis is required with these components to determine which of...

My car is showing CHECK RSC NOW and making a beeping sound when it’s on the panel. The ABS light and stability control light are b

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us today. The RSC is referred to as the transmission range selector control and works in conjunction with the ABS system and traction control. In most cases, when this warning light is illuminated, a warning...

What do the doors do if not opened when unlocked with the wireless control?

Your vehicle has a security system for the door locks, in case you unlock the vehicle but never get in it. If the doors are unlocked via the wireless remote control, but not opened within 60 seconds, then they will...