Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

A: Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway featur...

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature.

1. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway.

2. Press the Reset button to turn off this feature.

Q: How do I transfer a cell phone call to the Bluetooth system?

If you are already on a phone call when you enter the vehicle, you can transfer the call to the Bluetooth system, as long as your phone is paired. To do so, simply press the Phone Send button once the...

Q: How do I replace the washer fluid?

Occasionally you will need to replace your washer fluid. To check the status of your washer fluid, raise the hood, and locate the washer fluid reservoir. Look at the reservoir to see how full it is. If it is nearly...

Q: How do I choose the fan speed on the touch screen?

If there is a touch screen in your vehicle, all of the functions that you need to access will be displayed there. You can control the temperature and air inside of the vehicle from here. To choose the fan speed...