Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature.

1. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway.

2. Press the Reset button to turn off this feature.

Q: How do I customize the Easy Exit Driver Seat?

When turned on, the Easy Exit Driver Seat feature automatically moves your seat back when you turn off the ignition and open the driver door. This makes it easier for you to exit the vehicle. To turn on or turn...

Q: Oil leaking everwhere

Hi There, Without looking at the vehicle it would be difficult to guess where it may have come from as there are a number of places the oil leak could have come from. The stalling of the vehicle is likely...

Q: Why do my dashboard lights come on with the key out of the ignition on my 2013 Ford F-150

Hello. If the lights are coming on when the key is out of the ignition then most of the time the issue is with the ignition switch. If the switch is not turning all of the way off then this...