Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature.

1. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway.

2. Press the Reset button to turn off this feature.

3. How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Q: How do you control the Speed Control system?

While the Speed/Cruise control on your car offers a lot of convenience, it’s important that you understand how to control various aspects, and what your input might result in, in terms of vehicle performance. Here’s what you should know: ...

Q: Just replaced pressure plate and clutch disc wondering if it's possible that I put it in backwards would my truck still run

The clutch cannot be put in wrong. If you have are having problem with the clutch not releasing then you may have to pump the pedal up and down all the way down and up to to get the clutch...

Q: My left and right window is not aligned up. They are one inch over.

Hi there. On the track to the windows, there are two plastic bearings (like a roller wheel) that rotates on the rail as the window is moving up and down. They are on both sides of the window track. Sounds...