Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature.

1. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway.

2. Press the Reset button to turn off this feature.

3. How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Q: Hear a knocking noise when car is in gear

It is possible that the recirculation door on your vehicle defaults to a particular setting when the vehicle is in park, and the opposite setting when in gear. This could be due to the fact that more outside air is...

Q: Q: My turn signal don't work

The most common cause of no turn signals is the turn signal switch or the flasher. If the lights front and back come on but do not flash then a flasher may need to be replaced.If the lights do not...

Q: Intermittent burning smell in the car

Hello. It sounds possible that there was some leftover fluid from a repair completed previously that is now leaking on the exhaust and causing a burning smell in your car. There could also be a very small or slow leak...