Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

A: Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway featur...

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature.

1. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway.

2. Press the Reset button to turn off this feature.

Q: My brake light is blinking for some reason

I'm not sure whether you're talking about the brake warning light on the dash or the brake lights themselves. If you're referring to the brake warning on the dash, this indicates a problem with the braking system. If the...

Q: After 20 min. of driving mixed city/highway you can feel resistance and it builds to finely engine stops.

The problem you are having is most likely from a loss of fuel pressure or fuel volume due to clogged filters or a defective fuel pump. To do a complete diagnosis the fuel system will need to be checked for...

Q: Dashboard lights not working

Hello, you can turn the service lights off by disconnecting the negative battery cable for a few hours. To help find the pulled wire, have the dealership or technician use a scan tool capable of diagnosing canbus lines. The test will...