Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature.

1. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway.

2. Press the Reset button to turn off this feature.

3. How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Q: How do I put on the center lap belt?

If your vehicle has a center lap belt, you should always use it; safety belts are a vital safety precaution, and wearing them is the law. Putting on the center lap belt couldn’t be easier. just grab the belt with...

Q: I have a 2003 Ford Expedition 5.4 liter my reverse just stopped working all of my other gears work fine including Overdrive dude w

Even with the fluid appearing to be in good condition, something inside the transmission may have failed. The valve body is comprised of multiple passages of different length and diameter to control fluid pressure to each gear. If the reverse...

Q: How do I use the manual zoom?

Manual zoom helps you connect your truck to a trailer for towing. It allows you to zoom in to an object behind your vehicle while keeping the bumper in the image for reference. To use the Manual Zoom. Put...