Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

A: Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway featur...

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature.

1. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway.

2. Press the Reset button to turn off this feature.

Q: What does the check fuel cap alert mean?

When the check fuel cap alert shows up on the information display, it means that the fuel cap has not been properly tightened. When the cap is secured correctly, the alert will disappear.

Q: Stops accelerating while driving - 2002 Ford Crown Victoria

The problem is most likely in the fuel supply system of the vehicle. When the vehicle is running okay, turn the key on and off to see if you can hear the fuel pump in the tank. Now when the...

Q: How do I display the miles to empty feature?

There is a Base Message Center that logs the functions of your vehicle. You can use this message center to display your vehicle's information and features. The Miles to Empty feature will tell you how long it will be before...