Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature.

1. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway.

2. Press the Reset button to turn off this feature.

3. How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Q: What does the engine oil pressure light mean in a 2012 Ford Explorer?

The engine oil pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when your engine’s oil pressure is below the minimum level. Operating your vehicle with an insufficient amount of oil is very dangerous, so you should...

Q: hard starting after engine has run. 1996 Ford F-150

Hey there, thanks for writing in. From what you describe, it sounds like the engine TFI module on the side of the distributor is most likely bad and causing the no start hot. If you would like to have this...

Q: What does the Front Passenger Air Bag status light mean?

The front passenger air bag status light shows up on the center of the dash, not in the gauge cluster. It’s designed to tell you several different things. Primarily, this light tells you if the passenger side air bag...