Q: Distributor rotor turns but no spark at the plugs which is where

Distributor rotor turns but no spark at the plugs which is

A: If you are not getting any spark, a few thi...

If you are not getting any spark, a few things I would check would be the ignition coil or coils, the ignition module, the ignition system fuses, and finally the cam and crank position sensors. Tests will need to be ran to pinpoint which component is causing the problem since there are so many different possibilities. If you need help with this, I recommend having a mechanic diagnose your issue to determine what repairs are needed.