Q: water is leaking from my radiator. I have to put antifreeze every other day. I put stop leak but it did not work and my A/C stopped working

Antifreeze is leaking from my radiator I put stop leak in it and it did not stop leaking and my a/c stop working

A: If you are losing coolant from your radiato...

If you are losing coolant from your radiator, the radiator will need to be replaced in order to stop the leak. When your coolant level drops past a certain point, the air conditioning will no longer work because the engine is overheating. I would recommend having a qualified mechanic perform this service to prevent any possible problems during the repair as well as having a warranty to go along with the repair.

After the radiator is replaced, I would the recommend having a cooling system pressure test performed to ensure that there are no more leaks in your cooling system. Once it has been verified that the leak has been repaired, have the air bled from the cooling system because any air that is left in the cooling system will cause the vehicle to overheat.