Q: Steering wheel shakes

There is a rumbling sound from the front right wheel. And the steering wheel shakes back and forth.

Hi. A severely worn hub bearing would be my guess. Hub bearings are sealed bearings. Over time, they wear and fail. Hub bearing noises tend to change during right and left turns as pressure is increased or decreased. Eventually, the bearing will be so worn it fails. Complete failure means that the tire separates from the vehicle with part of the bearing attached. This can be very dangerous if it happens while driving. A mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, should be able to inspect the rumbling noise and suggest an appropriate repair.