Q: Put a brand new alternator in it and new battery and it still does not want to charge the battery is this

Put a brand new battery alternator and my truck still does not charge it will stall out after the battery goes dead

Inspect fuse number 11 and 30 in the fuse box. Check the grey fuse link near the starter. If both of these are good then check fuse 19. In fact, its best to check all the fuses for any blown ones. Have the computers scanned to see if the computer has codes for the charging system. The alternator charging is controlled by the computer, and I have found that sometimes aftermarket alternators do not fix the problem. Some vehicles have more factory options for alternators than what the aftermarket offers. If the fuses do not help then you may have to replace the alternator with a dealer supplied one. On some of these vehicles they also had problems with the instrument cluster and connections to the cluster, which could be playing a part. If you cannot find the problem, then have a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come and check the system for you.

3. Put a brand new alternator in it and new battery and it still does not want to charge the battery is this