Q: My car vibrates when I'm waiting at the light . It drives fine . And it vibrates more when I turn on the ac? Can itvtve motor moun

My car was driving fine . Well I believe it started yesterday I notice when I turn on my ac my car will vibrate so I turn it off. This morning dropping my daughter off at school I tried to turn on the ac and my car was vibrating I turned it off . It stopped but when I stopped at the light it continued to do it . It drives fine but when I stop my car will continue to vibrate. Not sure if it's the transmission or the motor mounts .

There are two principal possibilities: faulty motor/transaxle mounts, or an engine operating or mechanical condition including the possibility of a faulty harmonic balancer. To obtain a conclusive diagnostic, please simply request an engine vibration diagnostic and a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will get this resolved. If you do need new motor/transaxle mounts, genuine OEM Nissan mounts are recommended in order to maximize the chances of resolving the problem. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My car vibrates when I'm waiting at the light . It drives fine . And it vibrates more when I turn on the ac? Can itvtve motor moun