Q: Heater valve stuck.

The backseat heater vent, in the center console, constantly blows hot air. I think a heater valve is stuck and doesn't turn off when I switch the rear temperature to cold.

The heater control valve is mounter under the hood on this vehicle. The valve should be closed when the temperature is set to cold for the rear a/c system. The recommendation would be to have a qualified mechanic check for the heat flow valve turning on and off with the system. The vent temperature when set to cold should be colder than when set to heat and the temperature control motor may be inoperative. Both of the parts will need to be checked against the flow control diagram of the service manual.

3. Heater valve stuck.