Q: Water leaking from car

I have water leaking from my car, though it doesn't appear to be a hose.

A: Hello. If you have a coolant leak from your...

Hello. If you have a coolant leak from your car that you cannot easily see, then the system needs to be pressure tested. I would typically use a cooling system pressure tester to pressurize the system to see if the leak appears. If that does not show the leak then I would add dye to the system to find the leak. The most common leak is at the water pump. The water leaks there and it is very hard to see and find. If you plan on having the vehicle checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to locate the coolant leak and make the necessary repairs.