Q: No power to half my fuses. Car was crunk

I have a 03 Ford Expedition 4.6 liter engine with FWD. Had to change out the fuse box. Now I'm not getting power to half of the fuses.. plus my check charging system light is on. Battery & Alternator is good.. please help??

If you request an electrical system diagnostic, a certified Mechanic will use the Factory Service Manual wiring diagrams and trace the circuit(s) supplying the "dead" segment of the fuse box back to the source. Obviously, there is a break in the circuit, a faulty terminal, maybe a segment that was not reconnected. As far as the charging light is concerned, the first thing to check is alternator output. If charging output is within factory spec, though, the light could still illuminate if there is a short circuit causing battery voltage to fall below a threshold. Clearly you have one or more electrical system problems and so a key strategy is simply circuit tracing. An electrical system diagnostic will get this resolved for you.

3. No power to half my fuses. Car was crunk