Q: Was driving then car would not move found 2 silver balls under car bearings i quess put it in gear and car will not move

Was driving n car would not move found 2 silver balls under it bearings i quess now car wont move when in any gear

If the balls are roughly 3/8th inch in diameter, they come from the CV joint at the end of the axle. The CV joint may be broken which would explain why the car won’t move. Replacing the axle is a straightforward, if mundane procedure, and so can be accomplished at your location on a mobile basis. To request axle inspection, and installation of a new axle if indicated, please use YourMechanic’s CV axle service page and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. Please note that when an axle is replaced, best practice is to replace the transmission output seal because the old seal, if left in place, will commonly leak as it is disturbed during removal and replacement of the axle. Inasmuch as the seal is a rubber product, it has a decidedly finite lifetime. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Was driving then car would not move found 2 silver balls under car bearings i quess put it in gear and car will not move