Q: Noise coming from the front suspension

There is a noise coming from the front suspension and the front wheel vibrates when driving more than 60 MPH.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello. This is a condition you should get inspected and repaired sooner than later since it affects the drivability of the vehicle. The symptoms you’re describing could be warped rotors, a bad wheel bearing, a bad tire, or worn suspension components. I believe you will need the aid of a mechanic to isolate this noise since this can affect the drivability and handling of the vehicle.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr