Q: Tiny pin sized hole on hot water heater elbow connection

I cannot find the part I am looking for. I have replaced the water pump and all the hoses when I realized there was a tiny hole on the hot water heater elbow connection. The neck of the hose connection is also severely bent as well as cracked from previous owners. I cannot this part online, retail stores, junk yards, or the ford dealerships! Do you know where I can purchase this

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your Maz...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Mazda. I believe the component you are describing is part of the heater core where the coolant hoses from the engine connect at the firewall. Most likely these copper or aluminum pipes are an integral portion of the heater core itself. For an issue such as this I would recommend that you visit a radiator shop - they may be able to repair the pinhole without replacing the heater core itself. Best of luck.