Q: Car makes loud noises and shakes while turning. How do i fix this?

The engine is loud and shaky while turning.

Fuel pump relay location on a 96 Ford Thunderbird.

Hi there. The fuel pump relay is located on the fuse box, the second relay on the bottom near the locking tab. The location port is C1051 for the fuel pump relay. If you need further assistance with the fuel...

Windshield wipers don't work

Hi there. If the wipers stopped working on all speeds then the wiper motor may have failed. I typically start with checking the voltage at the motor to see if it is present. If it is not then there may...

No start after crankshaft position sensor replacement

I would recommend putting the old sensor back in and continuing to drive it. If there are no Check Engine Lights on and it performs as it should, you should not have any problems. If you installed by recommendation of...