Q: Car makes loud noises and shakes while turning. How do i fix this?

The engine is loud and shaky while turning.

3. Car makes loud noises and shakes while turning. How do i fix this?

Q: Trouble running when the engine warms up, dash lights on - 2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca

The P0137/P0157 codes indicate the "rear" (behind the catalytic converters) oxygen sensors are not functioning properly. In turn, they are signaling (incorrectly) for more fuel, which is causing the P0172/P0175 over-rich codes. This is clogging your converters, as well as...

Q: I need to have my alternator replaced but already have the part on a 2001 mazda tribute will I still have to pay for the part

Hi There, As you may know, there are a few things that can go wrong with your charging system with one of those being the alternator. In addition to the alternator not properly charging the battery, in some cases this...

Q: Car squeals during the winter and transmission jerks

Hello. It sounds like it is possible that your transmission may be starting to fail. If your car is rolling when it is in park, it is not staying in the parking gear. This indicates that there may be an...