Q: Car makes loud noises and shakes while turning. How do i fix this?

The engine is loud and shaky while turning.

Q: rebuilt motor won't run well

Its possible for timing to be contributing to the cause, but 3 and 8 are not firing. Thats the bigger issue. Check for proper plug wire orientation, and check your plugs to see if they are wet, indicating that they...

Q: Light and then no power

I can think of a couple of possible causes. The first think I would recommend is having the alternator checked to make sure that the battery is being charged. If the alternator is not charging the battery, the vehicle will...

Q: When my car starts for the first time when it's cold it shakes as I put the car into gear but not in park. What could be the problem.

Hi there. The shaking is most likely the engine mounts are not holding up and are either loose or damaged. A loose or damaged engine mount will make the engine rock while it is running and when loaded the engine...