Q: Car makes loud noises and shakes while turning. How do i fix this?

The engine is loud and shaky while turning.

RPMs near zero

It seems like your car is experiencing a stalling issue. The engine will need to be checked for proper vacuum and idle control valve function as these are common faults for this type of problem. I recommend having a certified...

Car shaking at freeway speeds

Hello. There are several things that would cause a car to shake when at freeway speeds, climbing hills, and when accelerating. One reason being that one or more of the tires are out of balance. It is also possible that...

I have no tail lights but all other lights work

Hey there. You should check to see if you have front parking lights. If the front parking lights work, then the rear parking lights will have bad bulbs or sockets for the bulbs. The front and rear parking lights are...