Q: Car makes loud noises and shakes while turning. How do i fix this?

The engine is loud and shaky while turning.

3. Car makes loud noises and shakes while turning. How do i fix this?

Q: Can a transmission problem destroy an engine???

My suggestion is to have the vehicle towed to another shop that you choose for a second opinion. Make sure it is not a shop he suggests and don't tell him where you are taking it. Typically, flywheels are indexed...

Q: Car cranks but doesn't start

Hello. If there is not any power going to these circuits and if it is not starting then you may have a battery problem. I would typically do a load test on the battery first. If the battery is fine...

Q: When I have my foot on the gas the truck shakes.

Hi there. Check the air filter and make sure that its not plugged up. A plugged air filter will cause the engine to not breathe correctly and make the engine shake on acceleration. Also check the mass air flow sensor...