Q: Car makes loud noises and shakes while turning. How do i fix this?

The engine is loud and shaky while turning.

3. Car makes loud noises and shakes while turning. How do i fix this?

Q: Q: Had to manually unlock car & key stuck in ignition

A few different things can cause the vehicle to respond this way. The reason why the key is stuck in the ignition is probably due to the steering wheel being locked. When the steering wheel is locked it does not...

Q: I have a 2001 Lincoln LS and the spark plug on the number 8 cylinder is leaking getting oil on the spark plug what do you think th

Sometimes there can be oil on the spark plug threads but the plug itself is not fouled. If the firing end of the plug is OK (not fouled, and not covered with liquid oil and so forth), the cause of...

Q: I can feel the front of my car shaking at 65 (or so) mph, especially if I am turning.

This may be related to out of balance tires or potentially an alignment problem. This may also be related to control arm bushings. When a tire or wheel is out of balance, this will cause a shaking as you describe...