Q: I have a Nissan Altima 2005 the check engine light has turned on

My car has the check engine light on and when it's on & on park gear it shakes & after a few minutes it turns off, it never did this until today
My car has an automatic transmission. I just had the spark plugs replaced & before that it was fine but now with the replaced sparkplugs it is shaking & it turns off

Hi Mary. Thanks for contacting us today. The check engine light will illuminate when the ECU detects an error and stores a trouble code in the computer. This code will likely direct a mechanic to what is causing the vibration. Some of the common reasons this happens are due to a vacuum leak, a faulty mass air flow sensor or other fuel system component. I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection, so they can determine what code triggered this light and what is causing the vibration.