Q: I have no brake lights but I do have tail lights working. I have no blown fuses either. Why do I not have brake lights?

I noticed that I have no brake lights and no blown fuses. My tail lights still work just fine. Why could this be?

A: You will need to test the brake light switc...

You will need to test the brake light switch and its connector above the brake pedal on the bracket to see if the switch is being pushed in or released when the brakes are pushed. On some vehicles they will have a rubber grommet that wears and falls out then the pin on the switch is not pushed. Check the switch to see if power is going in and out when the pedal is pushed down. You most likely have a bad switch.