Q: Bad wheel bearing at front of car.

I think I might have a bad front wheel bearing. I noticed a repetitive light grinding noise coming from the front. The vehicle shows no other symptoms and it drives fine.

A grinding noise would indicate that the brake may be worn out. Have a technician look at it to determine if the brakes are worn out or the wheel bearing is bad. A bad wheel bearing would be a whining vibrating sound more than a grinding sound but it is possible. If you jack the car up and put one hand on the top of the wheel and one hand on the bottom of the wheel and wiggle the wheel in and out you should feel some play in the wheel bearing if it is bad. You should not be able to move the wheel at all.