Q: How to get my truck home with no brakes but a engine.

Alright I'm 14 years old buying a 1955 international harvester and they didn't have that year or model so I picked ford but it's all in good condition but no brakes it has a Motor so how can I get this home safely and I can get my way around town and I'm a good driver thanks
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: Hello. I would highly advise against drivin...

Hello. I would highly advise against driving a vehicle without brakes, as a vehicle with no brakes is unfit to drive on the road as you will not be able to safely stop the vehicle. Also, depending on your local laws and regulations, it may even be illegal to drive the vehicle on the road with unfit brakes, or it will not pass inspection for you to get the necessary paperwork to drive it on the road legally. If possible, I would recommend having the brakes done before you purchase the truck. I would visit the lot or seller of the vehicle, accompanied by an adult, to see if that may be an option. Another option would be to have the vehicle towed to a shop, or to your home, and have the brakes done there.