Q: I have a dead short and need to know what to fix.

I have a dead short somewhere after fixing the door actuator. What do I need to have fixed?

If you feel certain the problem is related to your repair, relay this information to the mechanic. This will give him a starting point in what can be a difficult and time consuming diagnosis. It is possible the wrong part was installed and or some wiring was damaged with your repair. A mechanic, like the ones YourMechanic employs have not only the correct factory wiring diagrams but also have the experience and training along with the test equipment required to trace and isolate issues found in your electrical circuits.