Q: I have a Ford five hundred and the Engine brake will not release it is a foot pedal brake and the release is the pedal aslo can an

I have a Ford five hundred park brake pedal will not release and the pedal is the release can anyone help me

If you request parking brake malfunction diagnostic/repair service, the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. These systems can seize and bind but the exact remedy will just depend on what has gone wrong with the mechanism in your car. If you request service, this can be readily resolved and right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I have a Ford five hundred and the Engine brake will not release it is a foot pedal brake and the release is the pedal aslo can an