Q: How to tell if my Yukon has active brake control or not?

The rear brakes on my Yukon are not working at all so I'm just going to buy all replacement parts starting from the power brake booster w/ vacuum assist to the brake pads in the rear and everything in between. I need to know if my vehicle has active brake control. How do I tell?

Hi there. The best way to determine what braking system you have is to contact your local GMC dealership service or parts department. Make sure you have your VIN # available, as they will use that to determine what system and parts you need to complete any service.

If you have a traction control switch to turn traction control on and off then you do not have active brake control. If you do not have the switch then you should be equipped with active brake control.

3. How to tell if my Yukon has active brake control or not?