Q: What does the system message notification mean?

What does the system message notification mean?

If your car is equipped with an information center, you’ll occasionally see messages come across the screen. These range from things like maintenance reminders to information about problems with your vehicle’s systems.

1. You should see the notification system come on during startup, and then turn off again.

2. The light may come on accompanied by a beeping sound and a warning in the message center if there is something wrong with the system.

You can cycle through the messages by pressing the information button (i). This will allow you to see old messages, as well as determine if there is a problem.