Q: How much to do a tune up on a 2008 Scion I just bought and I am moving to Kansas in the next to days?

I just bought a 2008 Scion xb and I am moving to Kansas. I live in California. It is running sluggish so do I need a tune up or just an oil change?

Hi there. Tune-up is an outdated phrase that has no true meaning for today’s vehicles. Today’s vehicles have maintenance schedules that list what needs to be performed at time and mileage intervals. There are many resources available online that may assist you with what the scheduled maintenance is for your vehicle. However, I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to determine what has and has not been completed for the maintenance and what is currently needed. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a safety inspection.

3. How much to do a tune up on a 2008 Scion I just bought and I am moving to Kansas in the next to days?