Q: How much would it cost for battery cables under the hood?

My battery was stolen and they cut the wires that connect to the battery for negative and the positive cables. I wanted to know how much it will cost.

Battery Cable Replacement Get a Quote

Sorry to hear about your battery being stolen. One of our mobile mechanics can come to your location and replace your battery cables and install a new battery if you’d like. In order to provide you with a quote, we’ll need you to fill out this form for battery cable replacement. Thanks for contacting us.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr