Q: Does not want to start probably a fuse - 1997 Acura Integra

It does not want to start and I already changed the battery but it was not that

This may be caused from a variety of things. I would start with checking for power to the car. If the lights come on you know you have power. If it cranks over, you know that you have power supplied to the starter. If it does not crank, try checking the starter relay as this supplies the power from the battery to the starter. Be sure to check all of the fuses in the fuse box under the hood to be sure none of them are burnt. Check the spark plugs to be sure they are getting fuel by pulling one out after cranking it to see if it is wet with fuel. If not, then you know you have a fuel supply problem which may start with the fuel pump. You most likely will have a Check Engine Light on which will cause the car to register trouble codes in the computer. For more in-depth help, a qualified professional can inspect the no-start in person in order to correctly diagnose and repair the problem.

3. Does not want to start probably a fuse - 1997 Acura Integra