Q: Where are the fuses located in a 2012 Honda Civic?

asked by on December 15, 2015

Where are the fuses located?

Fuses are important safeguards for your electronics. In the event that too much power is consumed through the circuit, the fuse blows rather than allowing the consumer to overheat the circuit by consuming too much power, where it might cause serious damage. There are a couple of locations in your car where you’ll find fuses, including the following:

• Under the hood near the master cylinder

• Under the dash

Tips

• Use the labels on the fuse box lids to determine what fuses operate what circuits.

• Replace any fuses that are blown as the first step in troubleshooting electrical problems.