Q: Timing and cam phaser

Took my 2008 expedition in had trouble, long story short had both can phasers replaced timing chain,adjusters,guides and timing gear sprocket replaced valve cover replaced due to a crack and regular maintenance FLUSH rear diff, power steering FLUSH, and fuel injection cleaned. Picked it up after 4 days ran great within 2 hours it had what seem to be a rough idol when at a complete stop, drives great just idols rough. Before repair you could barely feel it idoling at all, 3300 in repairs and now this....

Hi there. Assuming, the cam phaser/timing chain component repair was properly performed. The rough idle within two hours of picking up the vehicle may be, something has come loose (ie; a vacuum line). The repair facility should be willing to take a look, I would think, at no charge. Assuming, the check engine light has not come on, leads me to believe, the PCM (powertrain control module)/computer has not recognized the fault. There are several possibilities for a rough idle. If, you receive no satisfaction at your repair facility. I recommend having your vehicle’s rough idle be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Timing and cam phaser