Q: TPMS Light

My TPMS comes on intermittently - especially on longer road trips. What is going on here and what should I have checked?

First and foremost, you should have all the tires checked for the proper air pressure. You could have different air pressure levels on your tires and, after driving on longer trips, your tires will tend to heat up, causing the tires to be out of the limits of the TPMS system, which would trigger the light. It could also be that your sensors are starting to fail from age, and may need to be replaced. I recommend getting the pressure on your tires checked, as well as your sensors, and have them adjusted, or replaced, as needed.