Q: Brake lights and third brake lights not working

Replaced break light switch and break light bulbs when the car lights is on the brakes shine when off i have no breaks like the brakes dont get brighter

When you turn on the head lights you are seeing the parking lights come on. Check to make sure your brake light fuse is good. If it’s good, check for power going in and out of brake light when the pedal is being pushed. If you have power at the switch then go to rear brake light wiring and check for power on the white and green striped wire. If you have power when the brake is pushed then you need to look at the ground wire, the black one, and the ground in the center of the trunk. The most common problem is a broken wire at the brake switch. If you need some help with these checks, consider contacting YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to you and diagnose the issue with your lights. The mechanic can then help you with the appropriate repairs once the issue has been pinpointed. Good luck.

3. Brake lights and third brake lights not working