Q: Q: AC blowing warm air.

My AC is blowing warm air. I was told that the problem was probably electrical.

The AC compressor clutch coil assembly may be inoperative causing your problem. The complete system would need checked. I would recommend having a mechanic, like the certified ones at YourMechanic, come and check it out for you to see what is causing the problem. The compressor may have to be replaced as an assembly and if it dose then other companion components would be replaced like the receiver drier and other items the mechanic sees it needs.

3. Q: AC blowing warm air.