Q: Q: My car is not starting

Car is not starting it's not the battery what could it be?? I have a 1996 crown Victoria police interceptor

Hello there. If the engine does not crank over, the issue is probably the starter, starter relay or ignition relay. If the engine does crank over, then it is likely that your Crown Victoria is experiencing an ignition or fuel system failure. This could be as simple as a damaged coil or frayed coil wire to spark plugs or plug wires that are in need of repair. It might be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. Q: My car is not starting