Q: My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

What can I do if my water pump is leaking? The car is low on coolant level so should I put more if the water pump is still leaking?

3. My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

Q: Bad waterpump?

Hello. If the water pump is bad and the impeller is not functioning, then yes, it would not allow the coolant to flow through the engine. If the coolant does not flow, then it will cause the engine to...

Q: Screaming noise while parking and pulling up slowly on a Suzuki Swift

Here is how you tell if it's a belt. It's really easy. Take them off the car and run it. If the noise goes away, you'll know if it's the belt and then you can put new belts on to...

Q: I had Throttle body replaced 2007 chevy uplander. Car reving highvand then alot of oily clear fluud started flowing from front mor

Hi there. It sounds like a lot going on, but we're here to help. If the throttle is still revving the engine very high at idle, then there may be something either stuck or a vacuum hose is loose. Listen,...