Q: My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

What can I do if my water pump is leaking? The car is low on coolant level so should I put more if the water pump is still leaking?

Q: My car shuts off while I'm driving sometimes and makes a bubbling noise once the car is warmed up or if I'm driving

Your coolant overflow reservoir usually bubbles when the engine has a restriction that causes the flow of coolant to be reduced. This can lead to or be a cause of the engine to overheat. I would recommend getting a coolant...

Q: A/C cooling fan only starts working at 93 degrees

There doesn't seem to be past information on the A/C not turning on until 93 degrees for a 2011 Mercedes Benz S550. I would try to see if the automatic temperature control is set to automatic and dial temperature to...

Q: My car has a evap leak and poor performance

All modern cars are equipped with an Evaporative Emission Control (EVAP) system. The EVAP system prevents fuel vapors from the fuel tank from escaping into the atmosphere. The EVAP system collects and temporarily stores the fuel vapors in the charcoal...