Q: My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

What can I do if my water pump is leaking? The car is low on coolant level so should I put more if the water pump is still leaking?

Q: over heating

If you see no coolant leaks yet you are adding a half gallon of coolant every hundred miles indicates the coolant is going somewhere. It may be a small enough external leak that the coolant is burning off before it...

Q: Do I need a new water pump?

Generally, when a water pump is going bad, you may hear a bit of a whining sound combined with the pump leaking. The most common place for the water pump to leak from is the pulley shaft seal which is...

Q: Oil leaking from oil pan gasket

The oil pan gasket is made from a rubber compound and if the pan is over tightened the rubber is pushed out and will cause the pan to leak. The system needs to be checked to make sure there are...