Q: My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

What can I do if my water pump is leaking? The car is low on coolant level so should I put more if the water pump is still leaking?

Q: Leaking fluids

It sounds like the car likely overheated pretty badly. The thermostat is not the only potential cause for an overheating vehicle, so replacing the thermostat may have done nothing to help the problem. It is possible for the car to...

Q: Can you change the defected water pump without changing its defected belt (which is the drive belt and only belt in this model of

Hello. Yes you can replace the water pump without replacing the serpentine belt. If the belt is worn, and it breaks while you are driving, you can damage a lot of other components in that area. Typically the price of...

Q: Engine stutters then check light comes on at startup

Exhaust leaks can cause the check engine light to set. If you have an exhaust leak, it should be repaired because carbon monoxide is deadly. You can have the source of the leak identified, and repaired, by requesting an exhaust...