Q: My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

What can I do if my water pump is leaking? The car is low on coolant level so should I put more if the water pump is still leaking?

Q: Losing antifreeze

Hi there. You could be losing antifreeze in either the combustion cylinders or the engine valley. Inspect the spark plugs for signs of antifreeze entering the cylinder. If there is an intake manifold leak or any other leak that could...

Q: Car is overheating - 1999 Pontiac Grand Am

Hi. A bad water pump is a common cause for this car to overheat. This is what I would start with in order to repair the overheating problem. Keep in mind that a clogged radiator or heater core could also...

Q: Nail in tire was removed but tire did not lose air. Nail did not penetrate all the way thru. Is tire still safe?

Hey there. As long as you sprayed soapy water on the area and no leak was found then you should be okay to operate the car without too much worry. If there was a leak, you would begin to see...