Q: My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

What can I do if my water pump is leaking? The car is low on coolant level so should I put more if the water pump is still leaking?

3. My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

Q: Car won't crank over then thud noise coming from engine, car has set for about 5-6 Months.

What could have happened is the intake manifold could have leaked coolant into the cylinder or something got into the cylinder like a nut or a bolt and caused the engine to lock up. Try removing the spark plugs (all...

Q: 2008 Hyundai Sonata running hot. Fan comes on and the fluids back up in reservoir tank. I also changed the thermostat.

Hi there. Check the coolant and see if its flowing. If the coolant is not flowing, then the water pump may have stopped working. If the water pump is working, then the engine may have a blown head gasket making...

Q: Water leaking into floorboard

Locating water leaks can be tricky. The most common leak I come across is the drain for the AC evaporator that is located inside the car being clogged. The evaporator is the part of the AC system that cools the...