Q: My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

What can I do if my water pump is leaking? The car is low on coolant level so should I put more if the water pump is still leaking?

3. My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

Q: Coolant system

Hi, thanks for writing in. The P0115 code is for a temperature sensor that is open or shorted. This could be a failed sensor, or just that the engine temperature has gotten to a point that is outside of normal...

Q: Bad waterpump?

Hello. If the water pump is bad and the impeller is not functioning, then yes, it would not allow the coolant to flow through the engine. If the coolant does not flow, then it will cause the engine to...

Q: When I start my car it sounds like a muffler news up front right below the engine what is that or can you help

It's possible that an exhaust component is leaking and/or is loose. This can be determined by a visual inspection and if you desire such an inspection please request an engine noise diagnostic - suspected exhaust leak/loose mount. If you request...