Q: My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

What can I do if my water pump is leaking? The car is low on coolant level so should I put more if the water pump is still leaking?

Q: Leaking pink water fluid towards the front left side of the car.

It sounds like you may have damaged the radiator. Some coolant is colored green and some is colored reddish-orange, depending on the coolant used. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to conduct a few tests to...

Q: I have a coolant problem

Hey there. You have a small leak that accumulates over time to become apparent. If you have a plastic coolant reservoir, also known as an overflow tank, you'll want to check that reservoir for cracks or leaks. A quick and...

Q: AC stopped working after refrigerant was added - 1994 Dodge B350

There are a few areas to consider when dealing with air conditioning problems. First and foremost, the system requires a proper full charge of refrigerant in the lines and working fans both under the hood and in the cabin. If...