Q: My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

What can I do if my water pump is leaking? The car is low on coolant level so should I put more if the water pump is still leaking?

3. My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

Q: Coolant leaked out of coolant reservoir

Leaks normally will leave a white residue or wet spot at the leak source. If the leak is not obvious a cooling system pressure test may be necessary to determine if there is a leak present. Another possibility could be...

Q: 98 zj 5.2 v8 with coolant leak but not overheating

The only way to make sure where it is leaking is to put pressure on the cooling system and then visual check the entire system to locate the leak. The water pump is the most common cause of the leak...

Q: huge oil leak honda accord

The flatness of the block (and heads EVEN if they are "new") has to be measured. If the block was warped, that is if the block is not perfectly flat across the entire surface to within .002 inches, the assembly...