Q: My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

What can I do if my water pump is leaking? The car is low on coolant level so should I put more if the water pump is still leaking?

Q: Misfiring and p0300 code

It may be possible the misfire is from coolant leaking onto the plug wires. You will need to fix the coolant leaks first and at the same time make sure the camshaft and crankshaft position sensors did not get coolant...

Q: Timing belt/water pump replacement

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2002 Hyundai Elantra. It is possible that the second timing mark was used by a previous technician to indicate the proper location of the crank. It is also possible that you have the...

Q: nissan navara egi fuse blows after replacement engine light nott working now oil splatters near the radiator timing chain was rece

It sounds like you have an electrical fault, an oil leak, and also a noise. The repeat fuse failures means there is a short circuit in the circuit the fuse is protecting. That short circuit can be identified and repaired...