Q: My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

What can I do if my water pump is leaking? The car is low on coolant level so should I put more if the water pump is still leaking?

Q: Coolant leak fix

If you are using stop leak, you will want to pour it into the radiator, which is the same place that you would pour the coolant in. This is how the stop leak will be introduced into the cooling system....

Q: Changing timing belt along with other parts in 2004 Proton Saga

That is a 12-year-old vehicle. It probably isn't a waste of money at this point. A lot of really good part places now, when they sell you a timing belt kit, they include a timing belt, the water pump, the...

Q: intake manifold gasgit replacement

If oil is leaking into your cooling system, it is very possible that you have an intake gasket leak. It is also possible that you could have a cylinder head gasket leak. If oil can also be seen from the...