Q: My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

What can I do if my water pump is leaking? The car is low on coolant level so should I put more if the water pump is still leaking?

3. My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

Q: saw some radiator fluid leak, some clear water. overheated. Water pump? thermostat? Radiator full

Hello, thank you for writing in. Air conditioning systems do condensate and drip water. This is totally normal, and likely unrelated to the cooling system problems. If the coolant is full, and it was not the source of the leak,...

Q: Have no heat, I've took the thermostat out still no heat. Flushed the radiator couple times. Doesn't seem to be flowing n radiator

The complete cooling system should be drained and fresh clean water put in with a good quality radiator flush put in. Run the engine for at least 30 minutes at 1000 rpms with the heater in the on position but...

Q: Q: Transmission fluid is leaking

I would not recommend driving your truck under these conditions to prevent transmission damage. My first recommendation would be to have your transmission system inspected by an automotive service professional to locate the source of the leak. Possible leak sources...