Q: My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

What can I do if my water pump is leaking? The car is low on coolant level so should I put more if the water pump is still leaking?

3. My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

Q: Q: over heating

If you see no coolant leaks yet you are adding a half gallon of coolant every hundred miles indicates the coolant is going somewhere. It may be a small enough external leak that the coolant is burning off before it...

Q: I'm told I need my timing belt for my 2011 Hyundai Accent replaced.

Under ordinary service conditions (i.e., as opposed to "severe" which would be lots of city driving and idling, trailer towing, etc.), Hyundai recommends that you replace the timing belt on your vehicle once it reaches 90,000 miles. At that mileage,...

Q: 2011 GMC Terrain issues. Oil pan gasket is leaking?

Assuming you are referring to the oil pan gasket, this is not normal for this to leak often, if at all, and especially this soon after having it replaced in 2015. This may indicate that the gasket may have been...