Q: My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

What can I do if my water pump is leaking? The car is low on coolant level so should I put more if the water pump is still leaking?

Q: coolant problem and overheating.

Hi there. Check all over the engine for any signs of coolant leaks. Check the hoses and tighten any hose clamps that can be tightened up and replace any split or cracked hoses. If you need further assistance with your...

Q: My car has an oil leak, and might need a new timing belt and new water pump

Yes, it is definitely recommended that you replace the timing belt at the service interval or it may break at an inconvenient time. Since the water pump is driven by the timing belt, it's often recommended changing the water pump...

Q: Oil leak

This can be coming from a variety of places such as an oil pan, oil filter housing, or oil cooler lines. Without physically inspecting the car it may be tough to diagnose. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic...