Q: My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

What can I do if my water pump is leaking? The car is low on coolant level so should I put more if the water pump is still leaking?

3. My water pump is leaking, do I need more coolant?

Q: Car still overheating, and hissing, even after changing the coolant.

Hi there. Some coolant leaks can be hard to find and may only appear when the system is under pressure. If you are getting a hissing noise it is possible that you have a leaking hose, but most of the...

Q: Piece fell while changing water pump.

Are talking about a piece of the water pump or the mounting flange where the water pump bolts, too? If it is the water pump, then just make sure the piece did not fall into an engine open hole. Use...

Q: AC not blowing cold air in 2008 Mazda3

Have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, check the air conditioning system pressures for a low charge situation. The electrical side should also be inspected for blown fuses or broken wires. We recommend that you do not tackle...