Q: Shuts off while driving

My car shuts off while I am driving. I replaced the fuel pump and fuel filter, but it still does it.

A: The main cause of engine stall on this part...

The main cause of engine stall on this particular model vehicle is the mass air flow sensor. Normally, this will generate a code on the ECM, that can be detected with a scan tool. The MAF sensor generates a waveform based on how much air is flowing into the intake and the ECM adjusts how much fuel to send to the injectors based on the air flow. A faulty sensor will generate an erratic signal and cause the computer to stop the fuel flow from the injectors. I would recommend having a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come out and do some tests to check the MAF sensor and replace it as necessary.