Q: Thought I was taking out check plug in 5 speed 4.3 v6 Manual 2006 2×4 transmission. I Mistaked the wrong bolt on ropposite side

Thought I was taking out the transmission check plug. Took out an upper bolt on the Wrong side. Now something is blocking it from entering. Shift forks? Havnt started it untill I know. Tried rocking it back n forth and inserting bolt. Can't find what its called or a diagram showing it. How do I put it back in with out dropping tranny and opening it up?

The best recommendation in this situation would be to have your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional in person to determine the exact best route to choose.

3. Thought I was taking out check plug in 5 speed 4.3 v6 Manual 2006 2×4 transmission. I Mistaked the wrong bolt on ropposite side