Q: What do you think could be wrong?

Just had upper and lower intake gaskets fixed two weeks ago. Since then, my heat only works if the car is driving and once I'm at a complete stop the air turns cold. It started to misfire and now overheating, which it never did before I replaced the gaskets. Yesterday my car overheated to the point i had to replace my thermostat and my gage on the dash broke. The fan runs non stop and I can not drive it. Starts but extremely rough. There was air pockets they never took care of and my boyfriend got some of them out. I'm thinking either radiator or head gaskets.What do you think?

Hello. If the vehicle overheated to the point where steam started to escape, you are better off replacing the engine altogether. Once the cooling system is filled with water, it can be pressure tested to see if there are still any leaks. The pressure should show the leak pretty quickly if it is a large one. If no leaks can be found, have the technician check to see that the coolant temperature sensor and cooling fans work properly as they are needed to regulate the engine temperature. If you would like to have this checked out by an expert, have a certified professional, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the overheating issue and let you know what needs repair.

3. What do you think could be wrong?