Q: Q: Overheating

I replaced the radiator water pump the thermostat and the jeep is still overheating the lower hose has no pressure in it please help

Hello, thank you for writing in. You have done everything reasonably possible to resolve the problem. With that being said, if the new radiator did not come with a new radiator cap, you will want to start there. If that does not work, you will want to check the tension on your drive belt that powers your water pump. It it is not tight, the water pump will run slow. If the water pump is being driven at normal speed during idle, you may want to verify the installation of the thermostat to check it was not placed upside down. For more help with diagnostics, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Q: Overheating