Q: how to fix no keys issue if i dont have the car's keys

My car is nissan maxima 2010 model I lost my car keys I am able to get in the car as the door of the car wasnt locked now the problem is when I press on start button to start my car a message says \"no keys\" I tried to put the keys of my older nissan 2004 on the top of the start button and pressed it but no success

I pressed on the brake and then pressed the start button but no success either

Please tell me a way or any trick or any bypasss which will allow my car to get start as I am not able to start as I see a message as no keys when I press start button

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The 2010 Maxima uses the ’Nissan Intelligent Key" system. The only way to start the car is to have the key fob in the vehicle while using the start button. There is no way to defeat this requirement as this is part of the engine immobilizer system. If the key fob is lost, one can be procured from a Nissan dealer. If somehow your vehicle was equipped with a transponder chip key (instead of the Intelligent Key system), you must have a transponder chip that is programmed specifically to your vehicle. If you need the assistance of a Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an electrical component diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will assist you in obtaining a replacement key fob or transponder key. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.