Q: My 2009 Dodge Ram Hemi 2500 makes a loud rumbling noise in the front end. I stop giving it gas couple times and it goes away

When I shift from P to D and I start giving it gas the front end of the truck sounds loud like its rumbling. I'd have to let off on the gas and give it gas again to make noise go away. sometimes it idles loud for a few seconds then goes away. When I go from 30mph to 60mph the RPMs go pretty high and seems like my truck has a loss of power. like you have to catch speed slowly pressing pedal so my rpms won't go high. It has lots of power but only when i put the pedal all the way down

Hello, thank you for writing in. The noise may be coming from a number of issues with the vehicle. Considering the loss of power, you want to focus on the exhaust, air intake, and spark systems. An exhaust leak or other issue will cause back pressure, a loss of power, and poor fuel economy. Start by visually inspecting, and testing for back pressure. Then you can look into the throttle body, idle air control, and other intake sensors. If needed, you can look into the spark or ignition system next to make sure your are not experiencing a misfire. For more help with testing, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. My 2009 Dodge Ram Hemi 2500 makes a loud rumbling noise in the front end. I stop giving it gas couple times and it goes away