Q: I am looking for a part online but cant find one; ae8g-6n664-ba. For a ford fiesta 2011. What is the part name? Tha Thank you

asked by on August 19, 2017

I am looking for a part but can't find it;ae8g-6n664-ba

The part number that you have supplied is for a crankcase vent hose but the Ford part number for that hose in the U.S. for your year, make and model is AE8Z-6A664-A. If you google the latter number, you will see an image of that vent hose on the Internet and from that image you can determine if it is the hose you want. If you desire, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can inspect what you have, and if hose replacement is necessary procure and install the vent hose for you. To obtain that service please use YourMechanic’s crankcase vent/filter service page and the responding certified mechanic can resolve this right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.