Q: My lock indicator light is flashing.it had never done this before.why would it be flashing now?

My lock indicator light is flashing. Never has it flashed since I bought the rava. Why would it go on now?

The theft system is active and may have an issue with the key or the system. You will need to try your second key to see if light goes out? If it still stays lit then you will need to have the theft system diagnosed to locate the failure in the theft system.

3. My lock indicator light is flashing.it had never done this before.why would it be flashing now?