Q: What causes the passenger side wheel to wobble as if loose when braking?

After a seemingly successful clutch install on my prelude, the passenger side front wheel has this odd shake or looks as if it's loose when I brake. When normal cars brake both front wheels brake in unison. Mine the drivers side brakes solidly while the passenger seems to go an extra length forward and back when braking. Im thinking the shaft is loose or so, or !maybe a bolt wasn't tightened.While driving at normal/higher speeds the wheels seems fine, no wobble no shakes.

It is possible that you may have a lug nut loose. However, if this were the case, the wheel would wobble at all speeds and not just when braking. This may be more likely related to a warped brake rotor. When the rotors get hot during operation and then cool down repeatedly, they can occasionally develop hot spots or low sports in them which create an uneven surface for the pads to press against when applying the brakes. When this happens, this can cause the shake or wobble feeling you describe. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the brake system and guide you through the proper repairs.

• What causes the passenger side wheel to wobble as if loose when braking?