Q: My car hesitated on started on first break when I tried to crank it by noon it did nothing.Ive replaced the alternator and starter

asked by on December 23, 2016

Do I need a battery my car was jumped and didntvwork. I hope ion need another starter or alternator thanks

Hello there, no start issues are the most common issue with your 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe. You have done well in replacing the starter and alternator first as these are the most likely causes in many cases. If the battery any alternator did not fix the issue then the vehicle will need to be fully diagnosed before any more parts are replaced. Other potential causes are the starter, fuel pump, battery cable, ignition switch, fuel filter or a starter relay. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your no start issues and make any repairs required to resolve the issues.