Q: How much does it cost to replace two doors on my 2006 Ford Taurus.

Left 2 doors heavily damaged. How much it would be if I change the two doors

Hi there. The cost of replacing the doors can vary tremendously based on what kind of damage occurred to the door jams and what model doors the vehicle has. If there is damage to the mounting of the doors then it may require that the frame be straightened also. This type of repair is best left to a body shop.

3. How much does it cost to replace two doors on my 2006 Ford Taurus.