Q: Red battery light on temp gauge red white smoke or steam from under hood

I was driving and my power steering went out hard to turn the wheel so I was headed to the house. Heard a pop and rubbing of some sort. Kept driving smh. Pulled into the house and white smoke or steam was coming from under my hood. Something busted because there is liquid on one of my belts. I'm not sure what it is please help. Thanks

Hi there. It sounds like the drive belt broke and now the vehicle has overheated. It definitely needs to be inspected to determine the extent of the damage. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car overheated inspection.

3. Red battery light on temp gauge red white smoke or steam from under hood