Q: 2017 Tacoma DRL fuse possible popped the DRL switch won’t turn them on without the whole headlight being on..

I swapped the bulb in my fog lights and then I went to turn on my DRLs only after and they won’t turn on with just the DRL switch on they only turn on when the fog or whole headlight is on... I was wondering if it might be a fuse or something different. It’s weird since it works but doesn’t work with its own switch only....

Did you check to see if your DRL lights come on when you go into gear? The lights will only come on when you go into gear on most vehicles. If not then since you are under factory warranty I suggest having a dealer look at it or have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic check it for you.

3. 2017 Tacoma DRL fuse possible popped the DRL switch won’t turn them on without the whole headlight being on..